- Work With Me
- About Me
- Contact Me
- Free Resources
- Free Jump Start
By Kate Horney
From the world’s BEST foam roller to my go to accessories… Get our March favorites here!
Save time doing your makeup with this lip/cheek stain duo!
By Kate Horney
As moms, we naturally have lot of concern about diet and nutrition during pregnancy.
One of the biggest concerns I had is regarding artificial sweeteners and pregnancy. Should these sweeteners be used during pregnancy? Many women will cut sugar out of their diet, only to replace it with foods and drinks that are artificially sweetened.
If it is chocolate AND fat loss friendly then it is definitely for me!
These are a perfect treat when you have a girlfriend over for afternoon coffee and the kids are sure to love them.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Line muffin pans with cupcake liners.
3. Mix all of the ingredients(except for chocolate chips) in your food processor.
4. Blend until the mixture is smooth.
5. Pour the batter into a bowl and mix in half of the chocolate chips.
6. Fill cupcake liners about ¾ full.
7. Place pans in the oven and cook for about 10 minutes.
8. Remove the pans and place remaining chocolate chips on top of each muffin.
9. Place back in the oven for 2-5 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
10. Cool completely before eating and ENJOY!
By Suzanne York
Ingredients:½ can fire roasted tomatoes (1/2 liquid drained) 1 tbsp olive oil 2 tbs balsamic vinegar 2 cloves of garlic, minced 1 tbsp basil 1 (8 oz) jar of artichokes ½ c Kalamata olives (pitted and drained) 1 ½ lbs chicken breasts cut up in bite size pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. In a bowl combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and fresh basil leaves chiffonade.
3. Add fire roasted tomatoes, artichokes and olives to the mixing bowl and stir.
4. Cut raw chicken breast cut into pieces, salt and pepper and add to a baking dish.
5. Pour the tomato,garlic,balsamic vinegar, basil, olive and artichokes over the chicken.
6. Bake 30-35 min or until chicken is cooked.