If it is chocolate AND fat loss friendly then it is definitely for me!
These are a perfect treat when you have a girlfriend over for afternoon coffee and the kids are sure to love them.
- 1 ¾ cup Oats or Oat Bran
- 3 egg whites
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ tsp cream of tartar OR 1 ½ Tbsp vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup Hot water
- ¼ cup plus 2 tbsp Stevia
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips or sugar free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Line muffin pans with cupcake liners.
3. Mix all of the ingredients(except for chocolate chips) in your food processor.
4. Blend until the mixture is smooth.
5. Pour the batter into a bowl and mix in half of the chocolate chips.
6. Fill cupcake liners about ¾ full.
7. Place pans in the oven and cook for about 10 minutes.
8. Remove the pans and place remaining chocolate chips on top of each muffin.
9. Place back in the oven for 2-5 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
10. Cool completely before eating and ENJOY!